Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Where did it all go?

Okay, so I know that I have been a total slacker with Allie's blog. Sorry. She really is the most important to me...sorry to be a slacker. There is also a lot that has gone on with Allie in the last month...Shall I show you pictures?


So, here is the new hairstyle that Allie has! Wow! Where did all her hair go? Right? Well, here it is the start of a very hot summer...one in which I intend to play, play, play all summer with this wonderful little girl. This will be my first summer off in a long time! So, I intend to be outside playing, swimming, make trips to the park, swinging on the swingset in our yard, tubing at Deep Creek, ...lots of fun stuff. Anyone willing to join us is more than invited! So, we got this new haircut to save any fussing and crying that may occur with long hair and tangles. I have had experience with that already and it will just be much easier to manage and deal with...and beside that...it is soooooo stinkin' cute! She makes this hairstyle gorgeous! She loves it...but has decided that "tomorrow she wants her hair to be like Rapunzel". I said, okay darling...good luck with that! I have let her know that she can let her hair get long from here on if that is what she really wants. I think that she likes it short...I like it long and short...but we were merely thinking of the summertime and the tangles when her hair appointment came. Here is the backview of the hairstyle:


Too cute!

1 Comments:

Blogger friendbrooke at everyday blessings said...

She is sooooo cute! I love that hair cut! I hope to get to see you guys at some point over the summer!!!!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home