Thursday, February 23, 2006

Allie's Thursday

I am sure that many of you are wondering...well, did she take the gift to Jacob. Well...yes, she did. Jacob's mother and I talked about it today and yesterday. It is so funny. When I went to pick her up today she and Jacob and Alivia were all playing a game. They all play so well together. I wish that Allie could go to kindergarten with Jacob, Alivia, and Madison next year!Allie was blessed today with some hand me downs from a friend at school, Michelle. Her little girl, Christine, is 7 and has grown out of lots of clothes. Michelle and Christine were going through some of her clothes so that they could bring them to Allie. They had already given Allie a beautiful purple coat for the winter...which Allie has worn like crazy. She loves it and it is sooo warm. When Allie saw the bag of clothes in the car, she flipped out. She could not keep herself still all the way home. She wanted to be in those clothes and checking them out! When we walked through the door the first thing she did was take all of the clothes out of the bag and look at every piece so closely. She just kept saying, "This is so cool" and "This was so sweet of them" and "I can not believe that they brought all of these to me!". We are blessed to know such kind people. The clothes look as though they have hardly ever been worn. It is so neat. Allie loves clothes! I look forward to the day when she and I can take off and go shopping together. She even went through all of these clothes and made different little outfits with all the clothes. She would put pieces together that looked good and some that did not! It was so cute. She is wearing one of her favorites right now. She is wearing some stretch pants and a blue furry sweater. The sweater is soooo incredibly soft. She looks comfortable! She wants to make Christine a thank you card in a little while. I told her that we would definitely make a thank you card!

1 Comments:

Blogger Flo said...

Ah! How sweet. See?! I told you she would be ready for our Old Navy trips soon! :)

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home