Wednesday, March 22, 2006


Okay, so today I want to write about how special my relationship is with Allie. I LOVE that little girl so much! She is my world! I can not imagine life without her. She is so darn cute! Sorry, I am a little bit bias. Yesterday when I got home from school she was so excited to see me. She always greets me at the door or she is hiding somewhere in the house for me to find her. The cute thing about her hiding is that she can not wait for you to find her. She usually gives you, oh, about 10 seconds before jumping out and saying, "Here I am!". But, yesterday, she met me at the door. She was in the middle of playing dress up with all of her princess dress up clothing. She loves to play dress up.
Allie is such a little lady. Yes, there are times when she is definitely a four year old child...but most of the time she is a little lady and a great friend. She always knows what to say to make me feel better when things are not quite right. She is such a little angel. She loves to be my little helper all the time. I promised her today that she and I would make a little trip to Wal-Mart when I got home from school to get the Chicken Little movie. She loves that movie. She and I (and Lori in a sense) went to see this movie when it was at the theater. Allie laughed and giggled all the way through it. She has been so excited about it coming out to buy...so today she and I will go and make the purchase. Yay!
I love that gal! She is the sunshine of my life today...and forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home