Saturday, March 18, 2006

Most popular songs the year Allie graduated...yeah right!

Okay, so Allie is not even close to graduation because she has not even started to school! But, I still want to include her in this cool tag. So, I chose to look at the top 100 songs from the year that she was born: 2001.

  • I Could Not Ask For More - Sara Evans
  • I'm Already There - Lonestar
  • But For the Grace of God - Keith Urban
  • Stuck in a Moment - U2
  • There You'll Be - Faith Hill
  • Thank You for Loving Me - Bon Jovi
  • I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
  • I'm Like a Bird - Nelly Furtado
  • Thank You - Dido

Wow...seems like just last year I was hearing these songs all over the radio! Yikes...and my baby is almost 5!

1 Comments:

Blogger Flo said...

Ha! That's great that you included Allie. And I LOVE that I Hope You Dance was in "her year"!! I love that song.

I can only imagine what songs will be like when she graduates...in what? 2018??? SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home